I have learned that you just never know what will happen when you blog about something.
I received a phone call on Friday afternoon and a nice gentleman identified himself as a VP for College Admissions Assistance. (they were one of the companies that have sent mail addressed to Jenna) He told me that he had been made aware of my blog and the situation and wanted to call to apologize. He went on to say that he and his partner had contacted the list company they use and let them know about the situation and asked that Jenna's name be removed from the lists. So, we should not be receiving any further mailings addressed to Jenna. He also took the time to explain how we probably ended up receiving the mailings from different companies. I was totally surprised....and in awe that 1) he took the time to call and 2) they actually helped me solve the problem. How many large companies would do that? Obviously a company that is grounded and operating on some higher principals than most. :-)
He also offered his company's services to Morgan at no charge along with some very kind and empathetic words. It was such a blessing to me!!
Thank you to Mr. Lee Sechrist and College Admissions Assistance....for going above and beyond to make life a little easier for our family and really understanding our situation.
Tricia
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Fancy told me about this yesterday...wow is all I have to say.
Post a Comment