Can't really take credit for these thoughts...they came in an email this week....you know one with lots of pretty pictures and at the bottom it tells you to forward, etc etc. I didn't forward to a single soul but I liked some of the verbage...it was kind of thought provoking. It was titled "I Believe". Thought I'd share some of the thoughts here.
I Believe...
That we don't have to change friends if
We understand that friends change.
I Believe...
That just because two people argue,
It doesn't mean they don't love each other.
And just because they don't argue,
It doesn't mean they do love each other.
I Believe...
That true friendship continues to grow,
even over the longest distance.
Same goes for true love.
I Believe...
That you can do something in an instant
That will give you heartache for life.
I Believe...
That you should always leave loved ones with
Loving words. It may be the last time you see them.
I Believe....
That you can keep going long after you think you can't
I Believe...
That either you control your attitude or it controls you.
I Believe....
That maturity has more to do with what types of experiences you've had
And what you've learned from them and less to do with how many
birthdays you've celebrated (PS: happy birthday Fancy!!)
I Believe...
That no matter how bad your heart is broken
the world doesn't stop for your grief.
I Believe...
That your life can be changed in a matter of
Hours by people who don't even know you.
I Believe...
That the people you care about most in life
are taken from you too soon.
I Believe...
That credentials on the wall
do not make you a decent human being
Definitely worth thinking about.... and remembering.
Tricia
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
This is a great list.....but I'll always be fancy....never going to change that!!!
I prefer the old Steve Martin "I believe..." list - search YouTube :)
Post a Comment