I have confirmed that my beloved boyfriend jeans are still in fashion! Cannot wait for some cooler weather so I can break them back out....and maybe add a new pair or two to the collection. :-)
Not sure if its the jeans or the shoes that caught my eye on this photo....where in the world would I go that I would wear those? Hmmm. Would also like to have thighs that size as well.
Like this look too....love me some high heels......loving them and wearing them are obviously two different things. Back view reminds me.....keep doing the lunges! :-)
More likely what I'll be rocking with my boyfriend jeans. Soccer mom look obviously :-)
Happy Friday to everyone. Tricia



2 comments:
Friend, I am already wearing mine.........and you know who in the world would wear those heels with those jeans....FANCY!!!!!
I found some Khaki's @ J. Crew that are Boyfriend ones....LOVE them.....a little distressed, but not too much....and plenty 'o room in the thigh area!!!!
Of course Fancy would/could rock out the boyfriends with those heels! :-)
Good info on J.Crew too!
Post a Comment