Monday, September 13, 2010

Fun & Laughter

It was a great weekend with the girls.  I wish I could sit here and capture all the fun for you but I can't.  It was one of those weekends where everything was fun and there was lots of laughing at each other, others and your self.  We laughed at old stories, old jokes and lots of new things too.  So, if I tried to capture all that it just wouldn't make any sense at all to you....but I'd be sitting here giggling as I type.  It was just one of those "you had to be there and be one of us" to get it weekends.
I do have a few photos.  We were on the go so much that I didn't slow down too long to take pictures.  And we spent an awful lot of time in dressing rooms...not necessarily the place to be breaking out the camera.  Although the hat modeling should have been captured...just saying.
We thought it would be fun to do a self portrait of ourselves....these are the attempts.
1st attempt....
2nd attempt (what is it with me and the mouth??)
See the lady in the upper right side of the picture above?  Well, we asked her to take our picture since we were failing miserably.  This is what we got from her.
We saw her hand shake as she took the picture so we knew it would be bad....then we got the giggles and couldn't ask for another.  She thought she did a fine job.  Note to self:  don't ask random, old ladies (who are outside to smoke) to take group photos with digital camera.
Then we decided to go back to the hotel and have the night clerk take our picture.  But there was no night clerk in sight.  We literally stood around taking pictures of ourselves for like 5 minutes or more and still not a soul behind the desk.  Here's a couple of the "waiting on the desk clerk" photos:
My favorite!
Took a couple takes to get us .....we kept laughing every time she'd try to take the picture.  Oh, and it had been raining....that's why I had big hair.  (I wasn't trying for that look!)
And these were from the beach.  Trying to take them before the rain came....didn't want to ask anyone so we have no group shot.
Oh, and can't leave out our tagalong for the weekend.  Not the real thing of course....but he served his purpose of creating laughter and a "oh no you didn't" comment.
Thanks for a great weekend ladies!  Can't wait to go again.
And until we are together....keep it in the cage!
Love, Tricia

No comments: