So here’s my random list of places I’d rather be today. Some are places I’ve never been and some are favorites.
• Lake Merrymeeting, NH - one of the most beautiful places I’ve ever been (and almost always cooler than SC!)
• Boston, MA – never been there. Definitely on my short list of places I’d really like to visit especially if I could see a Red Sox game!
• Kauai, HI - just the thought of the ocean breezes is cooling. It never got above 87 while we were there.
• Maine – no place in particular. Just want to go where I can get Lobster!
• Vermont – I’m noticing a trend with New England states….I haven’t done a lot of traveling in that area so I guess that’s why. I think Vermont would be cooler now…but they say fall is the best time to visit.
• San Francisco, CA – I’ve been here before but it was a work trip so not as much fun as a vacation/getaway. There are actually several other places in CA that I’d like to visit: San Diego, Napa Valley, & Santa Barbara.
• Bora Bora – just one of those places that seems to be the ultimate getaway. (did anyone watch the Bachelorette this season? She was there for 2 episodes—it looked so gorgeous)
• Barbados –I’ve actually been here many years ago. (Edith—do you remember our big adventure? ) Would love to go back again….think I could appreciate it more now than when I was 22. Check back I may have to scan a picture from this trip if I can find them.
Ok, guess it’s back to reality and the heat……enough daydreaming. Anyone have places to add to the list??
Tricia


1 comment:
You forgot Gilbert, AZ - 107 :)
Post a Comment