There was a great almost private beach....and then there was the pool. We spent a lot of time hanging by the
pool. It was tough but someone had to do it. :-)
Morgan doesn't look like she's enjoying herself at all, does she?
It was a wonderful treat and lots of fun and laughter with old and new friends. Just what the doctor ordered...earlier last week was a little tough but this was a great way to end it. There is nothing more therapeutic than the sounds of the ocean and putting your toes in the sand. (Where's the Zac Brown Band singing "Toes" when I need them??)
Now it's back to reality and removing the excess pounds that somehow showed up on my body while we were gone. LOL. Yes, this is what's in store for me this week.....
Not fun doing the workout stuff....but I'd do it (beach trip)all over again in a heartbeat!
Enjoy your week. I'll be exercising my rear off....literally! :-)
Tricia






1 comment:
Just a small little cottage, there!!! Glad you had fun....you deserved it!!!
Post a Comment