Thursday, August 26, 2010

Always. Sometimes. Never

Ok, no more growing plants.  (don't stress Ron...the grass growing could show up!)
Today's blog is all about me!  Listed below are a few random facts sorted into categories....all things you  need to know I'm sure.

Always
I always keep my toes painted.

I always shop at TJ Maxx

I always drink Diet Coke in the morning when I wake up.

I always put on lotion after a shower/bath.

I always cry when I watch “Steel Magnolias”.

I always check email first thing in the morning.
Sometimes
I sometimes cook dinner.

I sometimes get clothes out of the dryer when it stops.

Sometimes I cut the dryer on to get the wrinkles out of the clothes that have been sitting it for a day or so.

Sometimes I make up our bed. (usually someone in it when I leave the house)

I sometimes watch crazy reality shows….Bachelor/Bachelorette/Real Housewives of NY.

I sometimes spend too much money at TJ Maxx.

Never

I never wash my own car. (gotta provide job security for the boys at Autobell)
I never wear white pants/shorts after Labor day.

I never keep a car for more than 3 years.

I never wear blue eye shadow. (ok, not since I got out of high school)

I never play video games.

I never eat sushi.

Anything I missed? :-)
Tricia

1 comment:

Fancy said...

I love this post......

I always wear jewelry....

I sometimes wear too much.....ha!

And I never cut the grass!