Tuesday, January 3, 2012

MIA

Usually by now I would have posted some lovely photos from Christmas for your viewing pleasure but Houston, we have a problem!!  All of the pictures from Christmas day (yes, every single picture of Morgan opening her presents, etc) are missing in action (or MIA).  The good photographer always downloads the pictures and puts them in a folder just like all the previous years.  But somehow this year the pictures have disappeared.  Maybe they were deleted off the camera card prematurely or maybe they were deleted after thinking they were saved nicely on the computer.  Anyway, stuff happens and I am moving on....without pictures to commerorate this Christmas.  (note to self:  be sure and snap a couple pictures with your own camera next year as a back up) 
It was a little different Christmas this year since my parents actually flew to Arizona to be with my brother and his family.  It was the first time they've done that.  We were glad they finally did it --my brother's family definitely deserves their time with the parents around Christmas.  We will not discuss the fact that my brother sent my mother home with a really big and ugly looking black eye and a cut above her eyebrow.  We will also not discuss the fact that that sort of thing has never happened when she spent Christmas with my family.  Just sayin! 
I may have one or two pictures of the tree on my camera....that may be all I can post to prove we really did have Christmas around here.  Well, there are the pictures from the holiday gathering with friends but I don't think I'm allowed to post those.  You know, what happens at the holiday party, stays at the holiday party!
Happy Tuesday friends!  Tricia

4 comments:

Shari said...

Ooooh, don't give up!!

Download this app:

Recuva http://www.piriform.com/recuva

It's from the same software developers who make CCleaner. Oh yeah, and it's free.

It's actually saved me twice now. An awesome, awesome program.

You'll have to let me know how it works. Crossing fingers for you....

Tricia said...

Shari--thanks for sharing but unfortunately our pictures never made it to computer. Hubby reformated the camera card before downloading them. :-(
Will keep this for future reference! Tricia

Shari said...

It works on memory cards too. I have had to use it once when I accidentally deleted photos and once when my daughter did. It's worth a try!

Tricia said...

He said he reformated and used the card for a photo shoot for friend...so not sure but will get him to try.