Thursday, January 26, 2012

Work in Progress

We are finally seeing some progress in the hobby room.  One persons side of the room may actually have a lot of progress while the other person still has some work to do.
Most of the progress was achieved with 2 trips to IKEA.  Love that place.
Here are some of the before and after shots.
BEFORE
Wish I had taken a picture before this side was cleaned.
AFTER
BEFORE
AFTER
BEFORE
AFTER
BEFORE
AFTER
BEFORE
AFTER
It has come a long way.  Now my biggest challenge is finding a way to store/organize all the photos that I have that are not in albums.  There are so many!  I just need to come up with some system for organizing that will help me eventually get them all in albums or scrapbooks.  I seriously doubt the scrapbooking will happen for all the pictures but I do have some trips (Grand Canyon 2001 or 2002 for example) that I would like to document in an album or scrapbook.  Right now I think all the photos are in a manila envelope.  Not the best way to preserve pictures.
I just need to start sorting.  It's not that hard.  It's just a matter of motivation and perservance. 
Any suggestions or recommendationsa are always appreciated!
Tricia








No comments: