Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Happy Birthday

Happy 17th Birthday Jenna!  She's not here with us but we are celebrating her and all the wonderful years we had with her. I wonder what birthdays are like in heaven???
 These pictures made me smile --a little photo celebration of Jenna.


“I’ll love you forever, I’ll like you for always, As long as I’m living, My baby you’ll be.”
Happy Birthday Sweet Girl!  Love and miss you--Mama

4 comments:

Lucy Brazzell said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!!

Mary said...

She is beautiful! Praying that sweet memories will carry you through this day. Sending hugs....

Anonymous said...

They made me smile also...brought a few tears, too. So beautiful, so sweet.
Thinking of you all as another year without your sweet Jenna passes.
Love, Mary Sweaney

Anonymous said...

Oh, Tricia...

Beautiful. I know the day has passed but when I saw this I just had to send you love and hugs.

xo