Sunday, July 31, 2011

Not much to blog about...

Once again, there isn't a lot to blog about these days.  And this post should be quick based on the closeness of the thunder and lightning.  Found a few photos on my phone that I  thought I'd share.
This was from Cow Appreciation day at Chick-fil-A.  Morgan didn't realize it but she knew the person inside the costume.  When the cow said "Hi Morgan", she was a little surprised.
Sharon/Lynn this is for you.  Found this little fellow in FAO Schwartz in NY.  :-)
We went shopping for soccer socks this week and ended up buying new cleats for Morgan.  Check out the color varieties available.
Check out the prices on some of them!!!!  And no, we did not buy any in this price range.
And these are from my regular camera.  We took my mom out to dinner tonight to celebrate her birthday.  (it's Tuesday)  Just a couple family shots beforehand.  Morgan showing that she's taller than Nana.
The whole gang--well, except the photographer. 
And lastly, a really bad shot of the waterfall planter with the sweet potato vine. I sent Morgan out to take the picture for me and there was a loud clap of thunder that made her take a really fast photo before running back into the house.  I think it's definitely growing slower than last years.
That's all I've got.  Take care, Tricia

No comments: