Found this in an email file and thought I'd throw it up on the blog. You have to answer the question with one word only. It was hard for me because I like to be descriptive. I'm not necessarily a "short and to the point sort of person".
Maybe later this week I'll copy with more info. :-)
1. Where is your cell phone? desk
2. Your hair? colored
3. Dream last night? weird
4. Your favorite drink? Diet
5. Your dream/goal? wealthy
6. What Room you are in? study
7. Your hobby? scrapbooking
8. Where were you last night? home
9. Something that you aren't? shy
10. Muffins? blueberry
11. Wish list item? shoes
12. Where you grew up? SC
13. What are you wearing? shorts
14. Your pets? freaks
15. Your life? blessed
16. Your mood? cranky
17. Your car? dinged
18. Something you're not wearing? necklace
19 Your favorite store? TJ’s
20. Your favorite color? Purple
21. When is the last time you laughed? weekend
22. Last time you cried? weeks
23. Four places that I go to over and over: school, work, soccer, stores
24. My favorite special place to eat? Melting Pot
25. Four places I would like to go right now: Cruise, Bora Bora, Alaska, Hawaii
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment