Monday, April 4, 2011

In God's Time

I have been trying to think of  something to write about here on the blog for the last couple days.  Nothing exciting has been happening here.   Actually everything has been pretty normal and routine.  Well, except Morgan's trip to Florida with chorus (she had a blast by the way) but I can't give a play by play of her trip.  And it would bore you to read about what we did while she was gone.  So, I was seriously thinking about just laying low and posting nothing.  Then I heard this song on the radio right as I was getting out of the car after lunch.  It just "grabbed me" and I liked what I heard.  I thought I'd share it with you all instead of just laying low.

I'm putting a link for it because there isn't a good version on youtube yet.  Enjoy!
  click here:  In God's Time by Randy Houser  (and yes, he's a country singer too)

Here are the lyrics in case you're interested.
In God's Time 
A million years might only be a single day
And everything He does gets done His own way
In God's time

And in God's time
You'll find that certain someone you've been praying for
And they'll be everything you dreamed of and a little more
In God's time

Oh, but no one knows
Not you or me
It might be tomorrow or it might never be
Oh, but don't lose faith
Put it in His hands
'Cause it might be that He might have a bigger plan
Than you had in mind
Miracles happen
In God's time

And in God's time
You'll finally get the chance to hold your baby girl
And all the sudden everything'll make sense in this crazy world
In God's time

Oh, but no one knows
Not you or me
It might be tomorrow or it might never be
Oh, but don't lose faith
Put it in His hands
'Cause it might be that He might have a bigger plan
Than you had in mind
Miracles happen
In God's time

And in God's time
You go to sleep and wake up with wings and learn to fly
And you finally meet your loved ones on the other side
In God's time

Tricia

No comments: