Miss Morgan decided she would create her own list of random things about herself. And since tomorrow is her birthday, I thought this would be a good day to post them.
She sounds an awful lot like her dad. (I'm just saying! :-)
25 Random Things about Morgan...by Morgan
25 things about me
1. I love playing outdoors
2. I hate when people break the rules
3. I’ve been playing soccer since I was 5
4. I don’t like a lot of people, they get on my nerves
5. Many sounds like Styrofoam scratching drives me insane
6. I have to be good at something- can’t stand not being good at something.
7. I know a lot about cars
8. A 92 is the lowest grade I’ve gotten on my report card (thanks Mrs. Kimbrell!)
9. My life is very organized but my room and closet aren’t
10. On time to me is being early
11. I can remember stuff from when I was 5
12. I am a math wiz
13. There must be background sound when I am doing hw or studying
14. I hate really loud things
15. I like skiing but I’m not that good
16. I love new car smell
17. I like sleeping in tight spaces
18. I’ve known my best friend since 1st grade and we are complete opposites
19. I love to get my toes done with my mom
20. I like to figure things out and fix them with my dad
21. I don’t like seeing movies at the theater
22. I love animals
23. I have no patience for stupid people.
24. I am always on the computer
25. My nickname in soccer is Mo-Mo but my soccer coach calls me Moo-Moo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
WOW!!! I love the list!!! Morgan you are a girl after my own heart!! I love you dearly and hope tomorrow is the BEST day for you!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY a little early!!!
Post a Comment