Thursday, February 18, 2010

Withdrawl....

Friends I am having some major withdrawl these days. I never realized that going back to work,even part time, would create this withdrawl. I miss my blue jeans!! I have had to work in "business casual" clothes for the last nine days. Yes, nine whole days without my beloved blue jeans. You know I've worked hard over the last 5 years to find the right blue jeans....you know the ones you can wear with any shirt and that fit just right. But mainly make your butt look good. And now, they're left by the wayside until the weekend. Sigh.
Now I actually have to think about what I'm going to wear and decide if there is any ironing (gasp) required. It's almost too much for a girl to stand. They don't even do jeans on Friday.....I think I'm going to have to work on these technology boys and help them see the light of a good old fashioned "Jeans on Friday" day. (thought it was highly unusual that they didn't already do it....but when you never know when you might have to go to a client unexpectedly....you gotta dress nice--go figure!)
So here are my friends.....waiting for the weekend!
So for now...I'm just simply working for the weekend.....gotta love it! Tricia

PS: I really do like my new job!!

2 comments:

Lucy Brazzell said...

You are NOT right and I guess that is why I love you!! I am a little shocked about no blue jeans on Friday!!! You may need to take the lead in this venture!! Glad you love your job and enjoy the jeans this weekend!!

Fancy said...

I LOVE LOVERBOY!!!!!!!!!! Lucy probably has never heard of them - ha!!!!!!!!