We had a very nice Christmas. We kept it low key and did all of our "usual" things.
We spent Christmas Eve with my parents. Here's Morgan modeling her new vest from Nana and PawPaw. (she hates wearing a coat--so a vest is good for her!)

Morgan waited until 7:56 to wake us up on Christmas day--her dad had told her she couldn't get up before 8am. :-) This is her waiting at the top of the steps with Puss (Jenna's favorite stuffed animal that looks like Puss in Boots from Shrek-he even went into surgery with Jenna)

One of Morgan's favorite things is assembling Lego sets.....here's a before and after shot


I don't have any pictures of one of my favorite gifts--I got a magnifying mirror that lights up--you know you're getting old when that's a gift that you need/want. The old eyes just aren't as good as they used to be. (and no comments from my young friends about it either!!)
That's just a quick snapshot of our Christmas. It wasn't all about the gifts under the tree. It was really about being together and knowing the real meaning of Christmas.
Love,
Tricia
3 comments:
THE NERVE!! Do you think I would comment on the magnifying glass contraption???? Love the Lego set- Morgan has a knack for those things!!! Hopefully soon I will be able to update my blog!!!
You are the slack blogger there missy!!
Hey...where did you get the mirror??? I could use one...my 29 year old eyes aren't what they used to be....! Happy New Year! Love to all of you!
Post a Comment