Just a few things I am thankful for today:
1. Technology. Computers, cell phones, etc. It keeps me connected to all my people. (and
news that baffles me—what is up with Hope Solo?)
2. Cupcakes
3. Wilson. He may be getting older and slower but he’s
still a big old goofy dog that we all love.
4. Scarves. Nothing like adding a scarf to an outfit to
take it up a notch or two.
5. Two
of my favorite tv shows. Modern Family
and Duck Dynasty. (quite the contrast
but both make me laugh out loud)
6. Hair
appliances. Not sure if that’s the best
or correct terminology but it will do.
Love my hair dryer and flat iron and on rare occasions my hot rollers
(yes, I still own hot rollers)
7. My
wonderful brother Ron. Don’t worry I
will still cover you on Facebook too. J
8. Morgan
driving. It’s so nice to have her drive
herself to and from school.
9. Tall
Skinny Caramel Macchiato from Starbucks.
10. Laughter. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, it
is good for the soul!
No comments:
Post a Comment