You know it's amazing what pictures you can find on your camera...here are some really random shots I found. Some were on the camera card and some were in folders and never used/shown before. There is no rhyme or reason to them and some are really out there. They make me wonder what was going thru my brain. And believe me that is pretty random and could be totally separate blog!
This is from Halloween- the back of Morgan's hair.
Morgan dressed for "Geek/Nerd Day" during spirit week. (I'm thinking Geek Chic)
What happens when Morgan is bored and gets my camera.
I got these while Michael was gone on a two week trip. Love me some flowers by Fredda.
Broken reading glasses that I was using. Thank goodness they've been replaced.
Couple shot that was taken at a dinner/dance after a golf tournament.
Think that's all I've got for now. But don't worry, I'm sure I can find more for a future post.
Take care, Tricia







No comments:
Post a Comment