Thursday, April 8, 2010

Thankful Thursday.....sort of

I am doing my best to be thankful this morning. It's one of those dreaded days....time for that yearly mammogram. Admit it ladies....it's never fun but it has to be done, right?

So today I am trying really hard to be thankful for these things:
The technology that goes along with mammogram--yes I guess that means the machine that squishes us is included.
The technology keeps getting better and better
The people who are trained to do mammograms
Paper gowns that open in the front
The doctors who read the films
An insurance company that pays for this 100%
The beautiful sunrise I'm seeing this morning
It will be over soon
***couple additions afterwards
Thankful for:
Technician with warm hands
Digital mammograms - so much faster. Whole process 8 minutes!
Clear pictures for easy reading.

Have a great day-Tricia

2 comments:

Mary said...

Happy Squishing! It will be over before you know it!

Fancy said...

We must keep our ta-tas healthy!!! Just made my appointment!