- Thankful that my friend Laura's surgery was successful and that "she's still alive". (quote from her son)
- Thankful that I am blessed to have a friend like Laura in my life.
- Thankful for praying friends......the ones who will pray when you ask.
- Thankful for bandaids and being able to fix the boo-boos that happen when your child rides her bike in flip flops and scrapes up her toes.
- Thankful for the warmer temperatures we're expecting.
- Thankful that I got to meet a "blogging" friend yesterday.
- Thankful for "Swiffers".....my dusting would never get done without them!
- Thankful that I am physically able to run. (doesn't mean I like doing it--just that I'm able)
- Thankful for 1st graders who planted flowers and cleaned up the area near Jenna's tree at FMES for Earth Day yesterday. (hope to get pictures soon)
- Thankful for the neighbors who sent flowers and helped with the planting at FMES.
- Thankful to be Michael's wife and mom to Jenna & Morgan
Have a great day--be thankful!!
Tricia
4 comments:
...and I'M thankful that you keep us updated with such delightful posts! (I still need to send you that info on the thankful journal...but it seems as though you've already started!) :)
I'll be sure to check out Jenna's tree tomorrow morning. What a sweet project for Earth Day!
I am thankful for our dear friend Laura, as well as you. I am thankful for our friendship and that God gave us one another to lean on during hard times. Love you!!
We indeed have so much to be thankful for! It was so good to FINALLY meet you yesterday...you are a beautiful lady and you are such an inspiration to me...seriously!
Thanks so much for coming to sit with us...it really helped the time pass. A big thanks for our yummy lunch...how thoughtful!!
I can't wait to get back to Fancy's so we can all spend some more time together. I am blessed to have you as a friend.
Hope you have a great weekend!
Thank you Tricia...from the bottom of my heart!
Post a Comment