It's the end of spring break and Morgan is not looking forward to going back to school.
We had a great relaxing spring break. It is so nice to do nothing.....or at least not "have to" do anything. I didn't even hear a single "I'm bored" this week. I think I did get "what can I do?" a couple times though. How come she never likes my suggestions? Yesterday was by far the best weather day of the week. We went on an early morning hike on the Anne Springs Greenway with one of Morgan's former teachers --it was part of the local Earth Day celebration. It would be great if I had pictures wouldn't it? But you see, when I have to get up early on a Saturday morning, my brain just doesn't function at its best. Anyway--the hike was great and we got to see the new replica of the town's old grist mill in action. (where do you think the "Mill" came from in Fort Mill??) We ended the day relaxing by the pool. (definitely not showing any pictures from this event!) Morgan actually went in for a little while. Mama wasn't even thinking about it even if the heater had been on for a little while. We both lounged and read our books. It was a good day. Oh yeah, Dad was playing golf so it was a good day for him too. Not sure how relaxing it was for him though.
Now--it's back to the grind. Only 34 more days of school.....and counting. As I typed that I automatically thought "oh no, Morgan will probably start a countdown now". The fun continues!
Take care
Tricia
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Glad y'all enjoyed your Spring Break...and got to use your pool in APRIL!!! WOW!!!
I hope to officially get to meet you while I'm at Fancy's...it's kind of weird, I feel like I know you so well, but have never met you! The wonders of the internet!
Talk to you soon!
Mary--
Can't wait to meet you in person!
You don't know this but my house is the back up location for Fancy's recovery--you guys don't treat her right and she's coming here. LOL!!
You may not be hearing Morgan's count down, but YOU will be hearing mine. I am on the count down friend so we can come and swim whenever!!! Can't wait!! There is a silver lining in the distance!!!
Post a Comment