Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter....present & past

As I was getting ready to upload my Easter pictures I took a little stroll down memory lane. I pulled out some old Easter pictures and scanned them (loving the scanner!) to add to this post.
Miss Morgan giving us the Hollywood Glam pose. The family shot - 2009
Ok, this isn't really an Easter picture but it's just too cute and it fits the occasion. Miss Morgan the bunny....2000 I think
Jenna's first Easter. 1995.

Morgan's first Easter. 1997. I think she was like 5 or 6 weeks old.
Check back I may be adding more photos later in the week!
Happy Spring Break!!
Tricia

3 comments:

Mary said...

Precious!!

Lucy Brazzell said...

LOVE the little bunny outfit and my how Morgan can pose!!! Yall look GREAT!! I will be working on my blog at some point this week- lay off!!! You know I love you!!

Fancy said...

Okay...so sweet....your girls...mercy....again, I still remember both of them coming through mine and Scott's nursery rooms at various ages...and I thought...who is that crazy momma?? Just kidding...!!! No...just remember those cheeks more than anything...I can still see them...glad I still have that visual in this old head! Thanks for sharing...

I believe that the true meaning of this is.....and I have learned through this experience.... and thanks for opening my eyes to show me....okay NOOOOO!!!!! No speech from me!!! LOL!!