Friday, July 27, 2012

Currently

I saw this idea  on another blog and decided to put it to good use here on the blog.  Here's what I'm currently doing/liking, etc.
1.  Listening - 80% of the time you'll find country music playing in my car and the other 20% it varies between current Christian, pop and 80s music.
2.  Eating - Lots of home grown tomatoes, corn, squash, nectarines and cantaloupe.  I love summer veggies and fruits.
3.  Drinking - Water, water, & more water.  And for my caffeine fix, it's unsweet tea with lemon (no sweetner--I'm hard core)
4. Wearing - It's summer so living in the classic shorts and tshirts.  I love the bright colored shorts this season.
5.  Feeling - Hmmm. That's a tricky one.  It can change depending on the day, the hour or the minute.  :-)  Overall I feel very thankful for all the blessings of family and friends in my life.
6.  Weather - HOT and HUMID. 
7.  Wanting - To put my rear in a chair on the beach with my toes in the sand for days and days.
8.  Needing - Can't think of a thing.  Well, maybe I need to figure out what I want to be  or do when I grow up.
9.  Thinking - I'm thinking about my exercise for today.  Should I walk/run in neighborhood or just do one of the exercise videos or just do my own thing.  Someone snoozed thru her favorite class at the Complex this morning.
10.  Enjoying - Summer work schedule and having Morgan drive me around this summer.  (almost time for her driving test for restricted license)  Oh, and I'm enjoying the Olympics and media coverage.  Women's soccer team won their first game!!

That's it for me.  Have a great weekend friends!

No comments: