I guess I got busy with a lot of nothing and never posted hubby's photos from our quick get away to Wild Dunes/Charleston. He didn't really take a lot this time so not too much to share but here are a couple. (I think he was trying to be artsy with these)
I took this one with the big fancy camera.
Like I said at the beginning, I've been doing a whole lot of nothing so not much to fill the space on the blog. I do feel like I've done a lot of eating lately....dinner out with the friends sort of eating. Lots of food and fun so it's a winning combination.
I will try and get creative for next week. Speaking of next week--the US Women's soccer team plays their first match in the Olympics on Wednesday. YAY! We will be glued to the TV. (Is is sad that I have the women's Olympic schedule on my calendar?)
Take care, Tricia
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment