Tuesday, June 12, 2012

The Official End

It is officially the end of soccer season.  Woo Hoo and Yay and Yippeee!!!  We finished off the season with the club team participating in the Region 3 Presidents Cup tournament.  (aka "regionals")  The girls played really well but couldn't come away with a win...so no traveling to Sacramento, CA for nationals.  I think it is time for a break....well, except for some normal soccer camp time.
I had to finish out the season with some more photos.  There are some fun ones, some classic Morgan poses, and then you may see a trend that shows a little bit of attitude with some aggressiveness thrown in the mix.
Look who is grabbing the jersey in this one!  :-)

Fun times with a fun group of girls.  After some time off, we'll be ready to do it all over again in the fall.  Now that I type that I realize we'll probably do a preseason tournament in August so there won't be too much time off. 
Looking forward to every bit of the off time,
Tricia

No comments: