Saturday, December 3, 2011

Break out the decorations

Hello everyone.
I decided I would decorate the blog since I've gotten everything else in my house decorated.  I dread doing it every year but by the time we finish I'm "ok" with it and pleased with end result.  It is one of those things that bring on some happy memories, some sad feelings and sometimes even some bah humbug feelings.
I will post pictures of some of our decorations later on.  Right now, I'm just relaxing and very happy it's all completed.  At some point I have to get everything else in the house in order because procrastination is getting me.  I waited until December to get my carpet cleaned.  You know how you look down and all of a sudden you get the "oh my gosh, this carpet HAS to be cleaned ASAP!" feeling?  Well,  that happened to me last week and on Monday afternoon the carpet cleaners will be here.
Hope you're all decorated and ready for the Christmas season.
Tricia

No comments: