Just when I was having a case of the "Bah Humbugs", I got an email from one of our neighbors that turned my mood right around. My neighbor has a jar filled with "acts of kindness" and every day they pull out one of the items and perform the kindness. They do this for the month of December.
Yesterday their "act of kindness" was to clean out and spruce up the area near Jenna's tree at Fort Mill Elementary. It's a magnolia tree that was planted several months after Jenna died and there is a plague with her name on it right beside the tree. There are also plants that came from our neighbors gardens planted in the area around the tree too.
Here's a picture of my sweet little neighbors after they finished working.
I love the red bows. Now everyone will notice that special tree. :-)
Feeling very blessed by the act of kindness from our neighbors!
Tricia
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment