Instead of doing a "Thankful Thursday" post this week, I thought I'd mix it up a bit and do a week of thankfulness. I'm going to try and post new and different things every day.
Today I am thankful for the following:
1. The beautiful weather we have today. (it's 71 right now)
2. Kleenex tissues. Needed them with the cold I had going last week.
3. Having a house that allows us to host fun soccer parties.
4. All the girls on Morgan's soccer team- great group of girls.
5. The gift of peace....one that you feel and know that it is a gift from above.
6. Fall colors. We still have beautiful leaves on the trees.
7. Finding just the right scripture or verse when you need it most. (either for yourself or for sharing with others)
8. Carb loaded foods that we have at Thanksgiving: mac and cheese, mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, etc.
9. Friends who know you inside and out and still love you just the way you are.
10. Having a great family (near and far)!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment