Thursday, October 13, 2011

Things I've Never Done

There is absolutely no creativity in this post.  I totally copied the idea from Pioneer Woman.I'm in my mid-40's and here's a brief list of things I've never done. 
1)      Broken a bone
2)      Bungee jumped
3)      Gotten a tattoo
4)      Been to Scotland
5)      Made straight A’s (had to come back & clarify--no straight A's in high school or college)
6)      Cut grass on a riding lawn mower
7)      Eaten deer meat
8)      Played golf (I have ridden in the cart and tagged along)
9)      Owned a pair of Manolo Blahnik shoes
10)   Been to Boston
Anyone have any additions that I've forgotten?
Tricia

2 comments:

Fancy said...

Oooooo.......I love this!!!!

Okay, so on your list I HAVE done 1, 5, 7 (I still can hardly speak of this) , 8 (surprised???) 9 (NOT surprised)..............

You have never been blond.....or have you??? :)

Tricia said...

Fancy I learning new things about you today. And I am totally shocked about the whole # 7 thing. GASP!

And you are correct, I've never been blonde. Good one. :-)