Hi everyone.
Yes, I'm still around and still kicking. The last week or so have been tough in our little town and I just haven't had the energy to write.
Our town lost a 15 yr old in a tragic accident this week. It's been hard for the family, for his friends and for even those who didn't really know him. I worked with his mom previously and I went to the visitation to pay my respects and stood in line for 2 hrs and 50 minutes. There was a huge outpouring of love for the family. I am glad I went (after a lot of trying to convince myself not to go but the Lord kept sending nudges from others that I needed to go) but it was hard--brought back so many memories. I pray that I will be able to help the mom as she navigates this new path in her life.
So today I write only to ask that you pray for this family (the Carter's) and for those who lost a close friend, teammate, or classmate. There are so many struggling.
Tricia
I'll be back with more on our usual comings and goings soon I promise.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment