1. Soccer
2. No diet sodas. Tomorrow will be 4 weeks! I did try a Diet Hansen's and it was good. I mainly miss the carbonation so it's a nice treat.
3. Boot Camp. Yes, I have gone and done it again. I started boot camp again today. 4 weeks. 3 times a week. Today was just fitness testing. Sit-ups, dips, push-ups, plank and a run. Doesn't that sound fun? Especially when you're being timed. The whole purpose of this is to get ready for the blue jeans!
4. Seriously can't think of another blog worthy thing to write. That shows how boring we've been lately!
Promise to get creative soon.
5. Oh wait, Dancing with the Stars comes on tonight. This has the makings of a major train wreck. No really good celebrities this time EXCEPT for the best goalie in the USA, Hope Solo. Gotta love having a soccer player represented. Morgan is actually watching this year (she's not normally a fan).
Have a good week. Tricia






No comments:
Post a Comment