Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Shorts?

I have a serious problem with the length of shorts that are available for girls these days.  It is pretty ridiculous in my opinion.  (maybe that makes me old but I don't care)
Let me present what's available.
This would be a dress code short.  The kind that's long enough to wear to school without getting busted for a dress code violation.  (although some of the skirts and dresses I've seen don't exactly meet the dress code but I won't get into all that right now)
Then there is this length.  It's what I consider the out of school/summer shorts.
And finally, there's this length.  It's called the "shorty" length.  I believe that would be an understatement!  The inseam on these shorts is 2 inches!  Who would let their teenage daughter out of their house wearing these?  It makes no sense to me.

Thank goodness my child has no desire to wear these things.  (maybe she knows that it wouldn't fly anyway!)
I think Morg would most likely be found in shorts like these anyway. :-)
 
Good luck when shopping for a teenage girls these days! Tricia

1 comment:

Fancy said...

You make me giggle!