Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Craziness

Well friends, the craziness has started again.  (and no, I'm not talking about my mental health!)  We are now back in spring soccer mode.  This week Morgan has tryouts for the middle school team which is every day after school until 5pm.  And three evenings this week she has club team practice.  Last night she had club practice from 7:30-9pm.  It was after 9:30 when we finally got home.  It will probably be the same tomorrow.  She has her first club game on Saturday in Columbia.  Throw in a Booster club meeting,  a Jr. Beta club morning meeting, Jr Cotillion, and a hair appointment --that equals a totally crazy week.

Oh, and of course, it is Morgan's birthday week.  That's crazy too!   Her birthday is Friday but we can't even think about her family party or her birthday celebration with her BFF's because of everyone elses birthdays.  She wants to take a few friends to Melting Pot for cheese and chocolate to celebrate her birthday.....at some point.  She's going to a birthday party on Friday night before cotillion and I think she said there's another birthday party on Saturday at some point.  Superbowl is Sunday--no interest in doing it that evening.  We have travel plans next weekend so that limits things.  Did I tell you how CRAZY things are???

There are a lot worse things I could be dealing with--believe me I know.  I'm really not too stressed over all this....it just provides blog topics!  I feel like I need a little "I Will Survive" by Gloria Gainor playing....but that would require too much effort on my part.

And to end things.  There is one way it could be worse--I could be stuck in Fargo, ND in meetings for the week.  So glad it's not me.  :-)
Tricia

1 comment:

Lucy Brazzell said...

Heehee poor Micheal!! U r busy lady or should I say Morgan is, MERCY!!! Let us know if tomorrow night does not work!