Sunday, July 25, 2010

Weekend Happies

Is Happies a word?  Not sure, but this post is about some things that made me happy this weekend so I needed the plural of happy.
Just a few things that made me happy this weekend.
  • Love "making" my 13 yr old do things.  "Made" her go running on Saturday morning (and yes, I woke her up around 8:30)....she's starting soccer practice next week so I felt the need to get her off the couch and make her get some exercise.  She looks happy here....but she was grumbling the whole way--looks can be deceiving!

  • Air conditioning--enough said!!
  •  New chairs....now if it would just cool down a little so we could actually enjoy them.

  • Answered prayers!  Even for the little things that aren't that big in the scheme of things

  • Restaurant week in Charlotte.  Good food and fun with friends.

  • A fun pair of shoes.

  • Summer dresses.....even better when you can a new one on sale!
  • Baby girls in smocked dresses.  (today was our Sunday to be in the nursery at church....such sweet babies!)
That's it for now. Preparing for another hot week here in the Carolinas.
Tricia

PS:  Proof that I actually ran on Saturday....for those of you who know running isn't my favorite thing.

2 comments:

Lucy Brazzell said...

OOOHHHHHH!!! Love the new chairs! Can't wait to try them out!!!

Fancy said...

I love them, too!!! Looking good....you AND the chairs :-)!