
Maybe we’re doing it for our men. I did do a quick survey of a few men to get their opinion on the painted toes issue. All said they noticed when a woman painted her toes. (I wondered…you know you can get your hair cut and they don’t notice so would they really pick up on painted toes) One did say that they really notice when they aren’t painted…or if they look really bad. Choice of color was pretty varied. Several liked the classic red, there were a couple French pedicure, no color, and of course pink too. (sorry Fancy no one mentioned the black/dark purple)
Ok, I’m losing steam on this subject. Anyone else have thoughts on the whole painted toes issue?
Here are my final thoughts on why we women paint our toes.
1) It’s relaxing (when someone else does it)
2) Fun thing to do with a friend (a bonding experience LOL)
3) Looks so much better when you’re wearing open toed shoes (especially with killer pair of heels—but not bad with the flip flops either)
4) Tan feet look better with painted toes.
5) No one wants to have ugly feet….painted toes make the feet more attractive
6) So our toes look good when our men give us foot rubs……….HA HA HA Ok, so this one is stretching it—maybe it happens to some of my readers…who knows?
7) And my favorite….Just Because! Do we really need to overanalyze?
Take care of those toes, Tricia
2 comments:
No, we don't!!!! Having your toenails painted is like a cleaned house........you don't always notice when it is clean, but you sure notice when it is not.......
If toenails look bad......yikes.......but clean and all "fancied- up"......now you're talking......!
I better get my french manicure going on.......I know my man's vote!!
Love, love, LOVE painted toes! All the time - summer with tan legs and winter with less than tan legs.
I had to comment on this one Tricia!
Have a good weekend.
Mary Sweaney
Post a Comment