Thursday, March 18, 2010

Girls Getaway

I had a great weekend away with the girls last weekend. You cannot beat some good quality girl time. We talked, laughed, ate great food, and of course, did a little shopping. All of the things that are truly good for the soul. What more could you ask for?
I forgot my camera so no photos from me....Fancy did get a few for us.
The three of us
Fancy did capture me using her Apple computer. You know that's a total no no for the spouse of a Microsoft employee. :-)
This could have been us....Hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil. HA HA
It was a great time for all and looking forward to the next getaway.
Although I could do without the post trip cold. I've been battling a major cold (maybe even allergies) since we returned. Loving my Kleenex and Mucinex D!
Take care,
Tricia

3 comments:

Mary said...

I'm glad y'all had such a good time!

Fancy said...

Had the best time.......my favorite pic is of you with the forbidden fruit....LOVE IT!!!!!!!

Lucy Brazzell said...

Always fun with the girls!! I am behind on checking blogs!!!! Love you!!