I have mentioned my desire to go back to work in several of my blogs. I wrote about it, thought about it, prayed about it....but honestly wasn't doing a whole lot more about it. I was secretly hoping that a door would open and a job would fall into my lap. Well guess what friends? It actually happened! Yes, I'm going back into the working world. (cue Dolly Parton singing "9 to 5" --except I'm not 9 to 5)
I am going to be working 20 hours per week for a local IT services company. I will be doing mostly marketing type work but as in any small company there will be some "as needed" work. Which is totally ok with me--I like to be busy. I am excited about the opportunity and thankful for my friend who helped get it all going! No doubt that this was a "God thing" and He opened the doors for everything to fall into place.
I'll start in a week or so....will definitely report on how it goes as I rejoin the "rat race" LOL.
Love, Tricia
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Congratulations!!! I know that you will enjoy getting out of the house...at least for a while! :)
Can't wait to hear all about it!
Happy Weekend....and did you find a flight to Hawaii yet? :)
Thanks Mary!
Only 156 days til we leave for Hawaii!!! woo hoo!
We're taking my parents for their 50th wedding anniversary (my brother & his family too) We'll even be on the same island as Fancy for 24 hrs!!
I am happy for you!!! Now I am the only one that sits around and does nothing all day....Emma's words, not mine ;-)!
Post a Comment