- Morgan after scoring a goal on Saturday.

- Love this time of year......except for the whole pollen thing.
- Today starts day 2 of new "more diet conscious" mindset.
- Time to add some new music to the old iPod.....gotta have good motivation for workouts/running on that darn treadmill. Suggestions?
- Slight progress being made in spring cleaning.
- Why did I decide to start washing all the baseboards? UGH!
- Disinfecting house because hubby has a yucky cold/cough. (did I mention he's traveling too?--hate it for the people on the plane sitting beside him!)
- Totally hooked on the new Jeremy Camp song....There Will Be A Day.
- Have really been missing our girl the last week or so. Definitely related to the time of year.
- Dread taking Morgan shopping for an Easter dress/skirt/whatever. She is not a big fan of shopping.
- Also dread taking her shoe shopping....painful and pricey at the same time.
- I really need a pedicure...."do it yourself" just isn't the same. (cheaper yes)
- Need to remember to harass older brother about how he really owes me. I'm taking my mother to a family reunion in a couple months. Big fun--NOT.
- Really need to get into the scrapbook room in the next week before all day crop on the 4th.
Ok, time to stop messing around on the computer and get productive on some the items listed above. Hope you all have a great week.
Love,
Tricia
2 comments:
Can't take the diet thing again!!! I LOVE your list of things also. I need to do that and then hopdully check some things off. I think my life has been a little too crazy!!!! YEAH Morgan on her goal!!!
Gotta take the good w/ the bad sis! :-) Music suggestions - need to go back to the classics... some Alan Jackson, Garth Brooks, how about Meat Loaf?, and, of course, some Hank Williams, Jr!!!
Post a Comment