Hello friends--
I'm writing to say I have absolutely nothing to write about today......or at least not anything new and fresh. I've got repetitive and dull. I wish I could come up with something fun & witty--like some of the blogs I like to visit--you know the ones that make you giggle and you leave smiling. But alas--to quote my wonderful friend Fancy, "I've got nothing for you!". I'll keep working to remove my writer's block..........until then you'll get the repetitive. (sorry!)
Morgan is doing well....fighting a cold/cough thing. The cough sounded better this morning so I think she's moving to the down side of it. It hasn't kept her out of school and heaven forbid it keep her from soccer. Speaking of soccer, she has 2 games this weekend. 1 on Sat and 1 on Sun. These are now regular season games.
Thanks for stopping by--let me know if anyone has any good ideas for posts!
Take care,
Tricia
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
No worries! We love hearing whatever it is you have to say! Just tell us what's on your heart....I know, I know...easier said than done! Hope you have a great Thursday!
For a good laugh you could post my picture from 8th grade off of Facebook...that would give your readers LOTS of giggles!!!!
Post a Comment