Sunday, February 15, 2009

Good stuff

There is absolutely nothing better than a handmade Valentine from your child! To me that's what it is all about. Morgan made cards for both Michael and I --and they were so precious. I think we both got a little teary. (I would post a pictures of them but we're having technical difficulties with our main computer and I can't get the pictures to download. I'm having to type this on the "back up" laptop.) I'll admit I may not have every V-day card Michael has given me but I do have everyone the girls have ever made. Those type of cards are nothing but LOVE to me....don't need flowers, candy, etc when you have that.
It's nice to look at the calendar and see no soccer games for the weekend. BUT that didn't mean we got to take it easy. Miss Morgan's soccer training(separate from her team practices) and social calendar kept us going. For example...today she had soccer training, a Valentine's party, and a birthday party/sleepover. Thank goodness there is no school tomorrow so she can recover....and CLEAN her bedroom--there are piles everywhere. She won't be happy about that either.

Have a good week!
Tricia

2 comments:

Lucy Brazzell said...

Can't wait to see Morgan's crafty cards!! She is so creative!!!!

Anonymous said...

The microsoft man is having tech difficulties...ha..ha ha...ha ha ha ha ha! Glad even the "techiest" of people get in computer jams sometimes!!!!