Here's a little snapshot of a few things that have been happening.
1. Senior Pictures. This was a little bit of a throwback that I posted on Instagram. 1983 vs 2015
And here's another throwback. 2004 to 2015.
Someone in the family has had some fun trips to Clemson for football games. She even ran into the governor of SC after one of the games and of course you have to take a picture with her.
And then you have to take a picture with a bunch of friends from high school who all want to go to Clemson. They look the part, don't they?
And you have to take a family selfie before you head out for the homecoming game.
We've had gorgeous sunsets lately. I had to capture this one.
I'm actually thinking about Christmas already. I had to have this guy. I think he will be a fun addition to our decorations. For some reason, people love the elves I use to decorate with during Christmas. (there may be an inside joke there)
That is all I have to report for today. I will try to stop by more often to update you on all the happenings around here. :-)
Tricia







No comments:
Post a Comment