- We brought in the New Year by watching Clemson play LSU with a large group of friends.They were very happy when Clemson won. I have a picture but this blog software isn't letting me upload pictures right now. Maybe another day.
- I got the sweetest text this morning from one of Jenna's favorite Child Life Specialists that said she had the most "vivid dream" about Jenna last night. She told me all about the dream and it totally brightened my day. It's been a while since I've had a dream about her so it was really neat to hear others have dreams about her.
- Morgan is back in school and just thrilled about it. She has one more week until final exams and then she'll be starting a new semester of classes. She has English, Chemistry, World History and Ceramics next semester. Interesting combination, right?
- Morgan starts pre-season conditioning for high school soccer tomorrow. She will be doing some form of conditioning every day for the next 3 weeks before tryouts.
- I am joining with a lovely group of ladies and participating in a Home Organization 101. (of course I have a picture of the plan but can't show it) It's a 14 week plan to get your home organized. Hopefully my desire to organize will continue. I started some random organization projects this weekend before signing on with this plan. We have cleaned and purged our bookshelves today and I found a great way to store all our water bottles (the ones I take to gym and Morgan takes to school & soccer)
Tricia
No comments:
Post a Comment