Thursday, December 13, 2012

Holiday Sights

I thought I would share some of the holiday sights I've captured on my cell phone recently.
This was so perfect for me.  I had to pick it up while I was in Target last week.  I shared a picture of it with Fancy & the Young One.  They get this about me.
Sent this pic to Morgan.  Check out the fancy bike they're selling at Target.  It's almost like a Lilly Pullitzer bike. 
This car has been around town for the last couple years.  It lights up at night too.  I saw it in the grocery store parking lot today. 
This is the picture that I have as my cell phone lock screen right now.  It makes me smile and you gotta love the Windows phone too.
This pic was sent to me via text so I didn't take it.  It's a really long background story but a couple of us are always sending things like this to each other.  This would only take place in the south....a pet beaver in a Christmas parade. What more can be said?
And finally a picture that didn't make the family Christmas card.  (have to mail some more before I can show the annual outtakes)  Just showing off my beautiful daugher.  (moms are allowed--it's in the parenting manual, right?
Have a festive weekend friends!
Tricia
 


1 comment:

Fancy said...

Love!!!!