I seem to have accumulated a lot of pictures of Morgan over the last week so I thought I'd share them here.
Most of these are from last week. It was Spirit Week at NAFO. They have different themes each day and they are judged by class. I think the Sophmores won a couple times....or maybe once. I can't remember.
Disclaimer: these were mostly taken by my cell phone...early in the morning before I was really awake. Not the highest quality.
Gender Bender Day. I think she made a pretty cute boy.
Group Day. The Sophomores all dressed in "Risky Business" attire.
Merica Day. Don't ask me to explain "Merica" cause I don't get it. I think it was patriotic day....with a redneck twist...maybe?
They played the Powder Puff game last night. It was supposed to be last Monday but it was rained out. The Sophomores beat the Freshman but they lost to the Juniors in the championship game. Oh well, they have 2 more years to get the victory.
The standard "Morgan pose" :-) (its obvious from the quality of these pictures that I didn't take them)
Getting ready for action.
I hope to do a "catch up" blog later this week. Or maybe I should call it ramblings about nothing.
Happy Tuesday! Tricia
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment