Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Soccer Pictures

I know you have all been anxiously awaiting my soccer pictures from the weekend.  I have to say they turned out better than I expected.  Hubby only had to trash about 60% of what I took (I'll show some of the discards another day).  I took a lot of pictures so I was happy with what we kept. I'm mostly showing ones that have Morgan in them today.
This was the "I'm ignoring my mother" photo. I think there may have even been an eye roll involved.
Looking to cross the ball to another player.
Ready to run.
Running.
Running and possibly shoving a little.
Who knows?
Classic hands on the hips pose.
Giving directions.  (bossy in training possibly?)
It was a fun weekend and a great preseason tournament.  The team came in 3rd place.  It wasn't bad for a group of girls who have only been playing together for about 3.5 weeks.
Check back later for some of my outtakes.  Tricia

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

looking forward to the outtakes!