I was a little worried because it was going to impact her major birthday surprise. We took her to lunch with the grandparents and while we were inside one of hubby's co-workers delivered the surprise to the parking lot. Yes, this is the big surprise!
A very happy birthday girl.
I would like to clarify that I did not feel that she needed a car (a used and about 6 yr old car) this early or for her birthday. As you can tell, my concerns were vetoed. I can't really complain too much. 1) it was a really good deal and 2) hubby has been waiting a really long time to buy one of his girls a car and 3) it probably is a good idea for her to do most of her practice driving in the vehicle she'll be driving daily. So I didn't really argue too much.
After all this excitement she opened a few presents from the grandparents. Lots of new clothes - just what a 15 yr old girl needs.
And you have to have something soccer related.Later that day she invited 5 friends to go out to dinner and to spend the night. We went to a Japanese steak house. Yum - but so much food.
The lovely ladies.
Can't go to the Japanese steakhouse without the big fire!
And of course there were more presents.
It was a great day for all but especially the birthday girl!
Tricia







No comments:
Post a Comment