Thursday, June 25, 2009

On the Run

We have been busy and on the run most of the week. But today, Morgan and I were literally on the run. We went for a run on the Greenway this morning....I'm thinking we covered right at 2 miles....maybe a little under. And just for the record, I could have kept going but someone in my party didn't want to go too far--just because she has 2 hrs of soccer training tonight in the 90 degree weather! Can you believe that? HA HA If I had 2 hrs of soccer training tonight there would have been zero running this morning so Morgan is much better than me. (and a good sport for hanging with her mom)

Stretching before the run....Proof that I was really there.
Some of the stuff we saw during our run.........if you're taking pictures you're not running! :-)









We took a picture of ourselves at the end of the run but it was SCARY....sorry but you don't get to see that one.

Have a great weekend.
Tricia

1 comment:

kathy said...

Thomas, my 11 year old, is trying to get me to go running with him as he prepares for Cross Country in the Fall. I know I will cave, but it won't be pretty. Overweight 40 somethings don't look good on the trails! :) Glad your having fun with Morgan! Happy Summer!