The countdown has started.....it's 28 days until Morgan's birthday. She started planning her party on Dec. 26th! We have a rule that she can't plan her birthday or talk about it or drive me crazy about it....until after Christmas. I honestly think she would start planning in August if I let her. Once again this proves that she acts an awful lot like my mother and not me. I do have to give her some credit --she's planned a fun party. It's going to be a Scavenger Hunt and it will involve going all over town to get items on the list. Yes, Michael and I will be driving the teams around--can you guess how excited he is about this?? The best part is that Michael and I will be making the list of items to gather and Morgan won't know what they are until she opens the list with everyone else. She hates being out of the loop. Love it!! Anyone got suggestions for the list???
Happy Tuesday!
Love,
Tricia
Happy Tuesday!
Love,
Tricia
3 comments:
Oh what fun!!! I had a friend that did a similar one, but it was a "picture taking" scavenger hunt....they had to get their pictures taken in various places doing crazy, various things.....so fun, and would be easy to do with digital camera's now (she used poloroids back them)
I think we're going incorporate some picture taking with this one too. I'm going to add some Fort Mill historical sites for the pictures.
Morgan is my kind of girl- a count down to her special day. I LOVE a scavenger hunt!!! Sounds fun to me!!
Post a Comment