I've enjoyed my summer break from blogging and I'm now back here to my little old blog.
I'm not going to recap and post pictures from summer. I'm giving you guys a break (and maybe me too). Let's just say it was a great summer that like most, went way too fast. We didn't take any big trips this year. Morgan went to Nashville for a week with FBLA and then to Montreat with church youth group for a week. She was the traveler for the summer.
School has started and that means our girl is officially a Senior. I am excited for her. Senior year is such a wonderful time. She's already completed one college application as well. It happens to be her only choice for college. I'm not having any luck getting her to come up with a couple "back-up" options. She's kind of hard headed about it. No idea where she gets that trait. :-)
Here are a couple senior portrait shots that hubby took at the beach this summer. He'll be doing more this fall.
It's good to have a photographer in the family. She has to take the formal pictures at school. They use a drape picture (can't believe they still do those) and she can submit a casual photo for the yearbook.
I'll be checking back in soon. Just wanted to let the world know we were still alive and kicking.
Tricia
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment