I know this will shock the 5 people who read this blog but we're busy with high school soccer season.
A few fun shots of our girl in action. She's always entertaining in action.
And this was the gorgeous sunset we witnessed on Friday night during the game.
Hubby and I did find time to take a quick trip to Vegas. It's always a good time and more fun when you go with an entertaining group of friends. I only captured typical touristy pics--mostly scenery.
Great way to start the day--outside our hotel
The view--day and night.
The Bellagio had beautiful flowers as always.
Most of you have probably already seen this thru Facebook but wanted to post here. We were blessed to be included in a local magazine that was highlighting pediatric cancer awareness and the way it has impacted local families. We received our copy and it was posted online on March 27th--the 10 year anniversary for when we first learned Jenna had cancer. Still have trouble processing it's been 10 years but feel very blessed that people are still remembering our girl and her story. She left quite the Legacy of Smiles and much more. Here's the article: http://www.mctmagazine.com/2014aprmay/MCTM_FebMar2014/index.html#18 There are some great stories in the magazine--recommend reading them all.
And finally we have a winner in the house. Morgan won 1st place at the state FBLA (Future Business Leaders of America) competition last weekend. She competed in the Business Calculations category. She is now qualified to compete in the national competition which will be held in Nashville, TN in late June. We are very proud of her. She obviously inherited my FBLA skills. I never qualified for national but did well in state competition way back when I was in high school. I can't even remember my category but I can assure you it wasn't business calculations!
Hope everyone has a great week! Tricia










No comments:
Post a Comment